Free Online Master, Bachelor and Associate Degree Programmes
School of Business and Trade offers a self-study, quality, online, tuition-free education. Programmes are flexible and can be started at any time. Instead of the traditional way of studying for several years, study at your own pace and save time and money.
Free online programmes, learning resources, and online assessments, are what make our programmes so unique and interesting.
Recognition of SoBaT/Swiss Degrees
The following is the abstract of the statement of State Secretariat for Education and Research, Federal Department of Home Affairs, Switzerland on validity of degrees issued by private institutions in Switzerland.
Original statement can be viewed on Federal Department of Foreign Affairs website.
- “private institutions were created mainly for the purpose of servicing international students and are not part of Switzerland’s public higher education sector”.
- “As a general rule, in Switzerland no prior authorisation is required in order to offer higher education courses, organise examinations or issue private degrees”.
- “Private institutions that are not part of Switzerland’s public higher education sector, are not compatible with it, or are not entirely supervised by public authorities offer a different, but not necessarily lower, level of quality. There are several prestigious private institutions that are entirely independent from Switzerland’s public higher education sector”.
- “For unregulated professions (e.g. managers, journalists, etc.), it is up to employers to decide whether to “recognise” the value of a degree”.
- “Private institutions based in Switzerland that are not accredited as HEIs by the Swiss University Conference (SUK) may only issue private degrees”. Such degrees:
- may be used by the holder to carry out an unregulated profession; appreciation of the value of private degrees is left up to employers”.
- “Generally speaking, there are no international agreements protecting the value of private degrees; in all cases, it is up to the national authorities in the host country to decide whether to recognise foreign qualifications”.
- “Private institutions are able to legitimately carry out their activities in Switzerland by virtue of the principle of economic freedom”.
School of Business and Trade vision statement is quality and tuition-free education for all.
What Our Graduates Say
I completed Master of Science in Business Studies and can confirm that it is a vigorous programme. Thank you SoBaT.
In order to remain relevant and marketable in a very competitive global labour market and economy, I wanted to update my business knowledge, skills and qualifications in 2019. I searched online for a rigorous, updated and comprehensive Business program which was also easily accessible and affordable. I found SoBaT’s Masters Program in Business Studies which satisfied all these requirements. Having completed a number of advanced study programs Online over the years I have a very good understanding of the rigors involved with and commitment required for completing a reputable business program. I can honestly state that the SoBaT's MSc is a demanding program which will test one’s knowledge and resolve. I rate it among top similar programs offered by reputable business schools globally which charges exorbitant fees for the same quality education. I am of the opinion that quality and affordable Education should be available to all the citizens of this world and not be reserved for the privileged or financial-abled only. SoBaT satisfies a great need for quality and affordable education globally and I want to encourage Management to continue offering this excellent opportunity. I highly recommend this program to anyone wishing to pursue further education, updating or upgrading his/her skills, knowledge and/or qualifications.
I believe Post Graduate Education is essential. I am glad that we have institutions like SoBaT who are making it accessible to many. I completed the MSc In Business Studies and can attest that it is a very robust program and challenging in every aspect. It is more challenging than other MOOC courses out there. I asked a few professors nationwide and regionally what they thought of the curriculum...All of them were impressed and said it is indeed a Masters Level program. In some instances, the SoBaT curriculum had more detailed information than the one they offer in their respective Business Schools.
To the team at SoBaT, keep it up and hopefully you manage to develop a DBA program!
I had been searching the internet for a while, looking for an affordable online Master’s degree which I could do without leaving my job and worrying about the fees. Then School of Business and Trade, a true implementer of article 26 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, introduced the tuition-free Master of Science in Business Studies. I have just finished this programme and one of the things I like, is that the material is excellent and very rich, could outdo a good number of expensive universities/institutions where they charge several fees at exorbitant rates. In addition, the online exams are very challenging and will bring the best out of someone. You study and write exams at your own convenience yet come out fully equipped. Thank you SoBaT.
School of Business and Trade is outstandingly up-to-date. Each module receives careful and comprehensive treatment and consideration through its emerging online technology to provide free education to students all over the world. Some courses can be challenging, however, it provides a great thought provoking learning experience as it gives a well rounded but in depth understanding and testing of each subject. The programme is very well devised: coherent and wide-ranging. More importantly, it is rigorous and challenging. Thank you SoBaT.
I have always looked into taking my education to the next level; however due to lack of financial support it was difficult to do so. Many thanks to School of Business and Trade for meeting my educational needs through their free online bachelor and master’s degree program offered to candidates like me. I just completed my Bachelor of Science in Business Studies, and my dream is to go on to their offered MSc. Program. My hope is that this endeavor continues to grow and benefit others who like me desire to fulfill their dreams. I will recommend School of Business to all those who are coming from the same background as I am. It was great to study at SoBaT.
I was looking for an affordable online master degree. However, most of the online master courses are very expensive and not everyone could afford. One day, I discovered a free online master degree offered by the School of Business and Trade (SoBaT) and I decided to give it a try. Finally, I have successfully graduated with a Master of Science in Business Studies. I hope SoBaT can continue to provide free and quality online education to everyone. Thank you SoBaT for helping me in achieving my dream!