#bachelordegree #opencourseware #tuitionfree #freecourses #elearning
The Bachelor of Science in Business Studies is a 180 ECTS credit programme which focuses completely on business disciplines. It consists of a wide range of courses intended to provide a strong base for technical and practical aspects of a successful business career.
|Name||Bachelor of Science in Business Studies|
|Tuition Fee||No cost, tuition-free|
|Graduation Fee||CHF 129 (one-off)|
|Exam||Free online exam|
|Available to||Students from all over the world|
|Provider||School of Business and Trade|
|Entry Requirements||Entry from Stage 1 - 36 Courses to be completed
1) The equivalent of Year 12 Schooling or mature student over the age of 21
Entry from Stage 2a - 24 Courses to be completed
1) Undergraduate Diploma (any business field)
Entry from Stage 2b - 18 Courses to be completed
1) Associate Degree (any business field)
Entry from Stage 3 - 12 Courses to be completed
1) Undergraduate Advanced Diploma (any business field)
2) Good Computer and Internet Skills
This programme requires completion of the following thirty-six compulsory courses of five credits each.
How to enrol in a programme?
- Click on “Enrol Here” tab and self-enrol in the courses you require.
- Complete the courses and achieve a minimum 60% grade in all required courses.
- Request issue of the certificate of your chosen programme at http://sobat.org/certificate
Enrolment is as simple as ABC. You cannot enrol directly in a programme. You need to complete all required courses first and then request a programme certificate. Once we have your certificate request we will then enrol you in your chosen programme and will transfer your SoBaT courses to your chosen programme.