School of Business and Trade offers following online programs.
- Certificate in Accounting Technician
- Associate of Science in Business Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Studies
- Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Associate Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Professional Diploma in Business Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Business Studies
How to enroll in a program?
- Find out which courses are required in your chosen program.
- Sign up at http://ocw.sobat.org and self enroll in the required courses.
- Complete and achieve minimum 60% grade in all required courses.
- Request for issue of certificate of your chosen program at http://sobat.org/certificate
Please enroll yourself at the selected course through our learning management system. Our learning management system (LMS) can be accessed through by clicking on the #OpenCourseWare tab below.
Grade Point Average (GPA)
School of Business and Trade uses the grade point average (GPA) grading system. GPA is a number that represents the average of a student’s grades during their time at an institution. Usually it is weighted by number of credits given for the enrolled course.
Most colleges use a four-point system. Under this system, the maximum grade point average is 4.0, which is equivalent to receiving an A in every course.
School of Business and Trade uses the following GPA chart.